Wednesday 3 September 2014

WONDER - Authors Sahara & Holly



Moving as silently as a shadow, I stood on my tiptoes and peered through the keyhole. The metal
felt as cold as ice on my face and shivers went down my spine. I opened my eyes a little wider and
saw..........wonder. I stared at it and it stared back. It really was a wonder.

I was shocked, scared even. Could anyone really look like this, or was this whole thing a bad dream. Nightmare. I was eager. I had to find out more about it, whom I now called Wonder. I opened my as wide as the moon and place my left eye against the keyhole. That's when it started screaming.

I scavenged around for the big, wooden key I had earlier. 'If only I hadn't dropped it,' I thought to myself. After looking for what seemed like forever, I found it. I raced back to the screaming keyhole and gently, placed the key in the hole and turned.

It was the worst mistake I ever could've made. Ever!


Rate this Story

No comments:

Post a Comment